Chris Miccio, President
History of BIMS, Inc.
After retiring from the Social Security Administration (SSA) as a project manager/senior software engineer, Chris Miccio formed Business Information Management Solutions, Inc. (BIMS, Inc.) in 1999.
Chris Miccio brings to the company
- Over 30 years of software engineering and training experience
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer and information science from the University of Maryland, University College
- A Labor Relations certificate from Cornell University
- Hundreds of hours of commercial, information technology management, and technical training
While working for the Social Security Administration, Chris developed, validated, and implemented numerous software applications to meet a broad range of organizational/user needs.
BIMS, Inc. provides a variety of consultative and training services to government and corporate clients. Some of BIMS, Inc. clients include the Social Security Administration (SSA), Department of Defense (DoD), ARTEL, Inc., Millennium Solutions, Inc., Future Tech Inc., and Warner-Boyd & Associates., Inc. In 2005, BIMS was awarded a GSA contract for training services.
BIMS, Inc. - Mission
Business Information Management Solutions, Inc. (BIMS, Inc.) is a small business located in Westminster, Maryland specializing in technical and non-technical training, project management, document management solutions, and information technology consulting. BIMS, Inc. is dedicated to helping you meet the challenges facing your business.
Our mission at BIMS, Inc. is to build employees’ skills, knowledge, and performance to help organizations create and sustain a flexible, responsive, and technology-savvy workforce needed to continue serving the public. In addition, our practical document management solutions can help you to become a results-oriented organization.
BIMS, Inc. - Service Offerings
BIMS, provides the following services to its customers:
- Analyst training
- Structured writing training
- Development and implementation of business methodologies
- Business modeling services and training
- Business modeling, and information management tools and products
- Systems analysis and design training
- Document management solutions
- Filing and office system solutions
BIMS, Inc. - Staff
- Conduct formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain complex
course material such as
- Course manuals
- Slide presentations
- Course summary reports
- Course certificates
- Conduct research to keep training material current
- Implement and maintain testing material
BIMS, Inc. - Location
2174 Katherine Beaver Dr.
Westminster, MD 21157
BIMS, Inc. - Phone & Fax